Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Words Still Hurt???

Apparently, this generation of video gaming adults never learned the old adage: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me", as the word "Fanboy" turns these people inside-out.

Never have I seen such arguments break out on the internet over one person calling another a "Fanboy", whether that person owns a PS3, 360, Wii, PC, any combination, or WHATEVER! I'm talking about people in their 20's, 30's, and EVEN THEIR FOURTIES!!!

I saddens me to see how the pen truly IS mightier than the sword, in such INAPPROPRIATE situations. It's JUST WORDS!!! (gaming related, that is) Just move on and continue with what you prefer, your stances should remain your own, no matter who thinks otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. sad but true. Its disappointing to see ppl act like this in this days and age. almost makes me ashamed of being a gamer.

    ReplyDelete